We take your personal data very seriously
Cookies used on the website
Cookies are files enabling our website to work correctly and improve its interactivity. Here is a list of cookies used on this website:
- Cookies necessary for the website to work correctly: some cookies are necessary to ensure that website services work correctly and provide for better use of the website (e.g.: display or browsing preferences).
- Cookies for audience ratings: these cookies are used to record the visits and compile statistics on our website’s performance. Ultimately, they enhance browsing on our website (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager Cookies). They do not allow the website visitors to be identified but simply enable anonymous statistics to be compiled.
- Cookies for advertising: they enable your preferences to be identified in order to display personalised advertisements for you (Google Adwords Cookies for re-marketing, Google Partner Badge Cookies)
- Cookies for social networks: they enable the “Likes” and “Shares” to be monitored and recorded on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ social networks on this website.
- Video Cookies: they are used by Google to monitor the audience for videos posted on its Youtube platform and integrated in our website.
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the possibility of authorising or forbidding cookies. Acceptance or refusal of cookies is proposed to you on your first visit to our website. Acceptance of the cookies is indicated by clicking on “OK, accept all” in the information banner or by continuing to browse on the website. You can change your choice at any time via the cookies administrator available on the website.
We protect, and do not share, your personal data
Personal data are used solely for the following purposes:
- Audience ratings: the cookies used after your consent enable us to monitor our website’s performance and offer you the best experience possible.
- Managing prospects and customers: by completing the form on this website, the personal data which you send us are used solely to process your request (request for a quote, a contact…).
- Advertising and re-marketing: the information collected via the cookies enables us to display personalised advertisements for you.
- Sending newsletters: subscribing to our newsletter allows you to receive pertinent information on our business, products, services and market. Each newsletter gives you the possibility of unsubscribing simply and immediately.
Lawfulness of the use of the data: consent for the data processing is obtained for each purpose in compliance with the GDPR (articles 6 and 7 of the GDPR):
- The cookies are subject to prior consent via an affirmative act
- Subscription to our newsletter is subject to an affirmative subscription act
The data collected via the contact form are only used for the administration of your request, based on the legitimate interest of the processing controller (article 6 of the GDPR + considering 47).
Who has access to your personal data?
Only certain members of our staff have access to the personal data collected via this website. This information is exclusively destined to our company, it is neither sold nor transmitted to third parties.
Storage of personal data
The personal data collected via the forms are not stored for longer than is strictly necessary for the above-stated purposes. The data are stored for 3 years as from the end of the commercial relationship. The cookies for audience ratings, advertising and re-marketing are stored for 13 months.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
Your personal data are transmitted in a secure manner to Canada (to our web host partner Voloper) and the USA (Constant Contact e-mailing platform) who both provide levels of protection recognised as adequate by the European Union.
How should you exercise your rights over your personal data?
The GDPR provides for several rights which you may exercise concerning the use of your personal data:
- Right of access (requesting the communication of personal information about you which we possess)
- Right of rectification (requesting the modification, updating or erasure of certain personal data collected)
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten) (requesting the erasure of personal data about you which we have collected)
- Right to restriction of processing (requesting that we cease to use your data, which would then solely be stored)
- Right to data portability (requesting to recover the data in a structured format to be transmitted to another processing controller)
- Right to object (objection to appear in one of our files)
- Right not to be the subject of an automated individual decision (including profiling)
To exercise your rights over the processing of personal data that we managed, you may contact us via the following form: